Teachers-in-Charge: Ms Milly Khoo, Mr Ferandaz Jeremy Joel, Ms Zarifah
Training Schedule: Thursdays, 4.30 to 6.30 p.m.
Training Venue: Toa Payoh SAFRA
Bowling is a mentally and physically demanding sport. Students will need to train their physique to
execute their throw and must be able to work as a team and stay focus during competitions that will
require social skills and mental rigor.
Students who are interested to learn more about Ten-Pin Bowling may apply. Coached trainings
will include basic bowling techniques, safety and lane etiquette. There will be yearly competition
among bowlers to pits their skills. Bowlers may be promoted to the School Team to represent the
school in the National Schools, League, Novice Challenge and etc. Our School Team attained the
National Schools 2th for ‘B’ and ‘C’ division in 2015.
The requirements of this CCA are:
1. Have personal bowling equipment (bowling ball and shoes). Can be purchased on the first day of
the training session.
2. To attend bowling training once a week on Thursday, 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm at the training venue
(No transportation will be provided).
3. To pay lane charges* fee which is calculated based on our four-year training programme: Sec 1
to 3: $260 per year, Sec 4: $110 per year (Sec 4 lesson to end in May)
4. Lane charges* fees to be paid in January and cheque payable to Maris Stella High School
would be preferred.
* School provides partial subsidies for training and lane charges.
and Mr Nicky Phua